Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiants to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Chamber of Commerce requested a $750 donation for the Corn Boil.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher (absent)
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Wastewater Treatment update.
b) Sewer Extension for Development.
c) Executive Session on Land.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley
a) Don McCauley Contract Renewal.
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Officer Mark James
a) Another camera at Thomas Park.
12) Annual renewal on Dental/Life Insurance handled by Hediger & Meyers Inc.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”