City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiants to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
- a) Wastewater Treatment update.
- b) MFT update.
- c) Sewer Extension for Development.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Chief of Steve Sloan – Steve Sloan
- a) Another camera at Thomas Park.
12) Executive Session, Purchase of Real Estate, Retirement Homes, Inc. with Sherry Pettett & Sons and Katie Kim of the Kim Group.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”