City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiants to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) MFT Pay Request No.#1 – for Pavement Maintenance Services, Inc.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Compactor for sidewalks.
11) Executive Session on Property – TIF District.
12) Chief of Steve Sloan – Steve Sloan
a) Taking bids on the Chevy Blazer.
b) Another camera at Thomas Park. ADT Representative – Scott Urnikis.
c) Executive Session on personnel.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Discuss additional handicapped parking
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”