City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
3) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
4) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Discuss Wastewater Treatment Plant upgrades.
5) Water & Sewer Managers – Don or Greg McCauley
6) Chief of Police -Steve Sloan
a) Executive Session on personnel.
7) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”