City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Regular Rescheduled Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Interfund Transactions suggested by Auditor.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Renewal with liability insurance with Leezer Agency.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group. (Will be absent.)
8) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Easement for Paramount.
9) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
10) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley & Greg McCauley
11) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
12) Chief of Police – Steve Sloan
a) Executive Session on Personnel.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Discussed changing Council Meeting Night from Tuesday to Monday, still the
second week of Month.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”