City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Regular Rescheduled Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, December 12, 2016
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) A donation request from the Chamber of Commerce – Troy Calhoun
b) Ferguson Waterworks renewal on Software Maintenance for Neptune. (Radio
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council
will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City
Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will
be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Renewal on liability insurance with Leezer Agency. (Also discuss adding rental
and Cyber Insurance.)
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Rough Estimate for WWTP options.
b) Bill for Engineering.
8) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Easement for Paramount.
b) Discuss TIF – Draft of Boundary Map.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Mediacom bill for damages to their cable.
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Annual Tax Levy Ordinance
12) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Tires for the Tahoe.
b) Grant application for Safety Products.
13) Employee Christmas Bonus.
14) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”