City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, January 9, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) A donation request from the Chamber of Commerce – Troy Calhoun
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Easement for Paramount. – Has been signed.
b) Discuss TIF – Draft of Boundary Map.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) An Ordinance Establish the Reimbursement of all Travel, Meal, and Lodging
Expenses of Officers and Employees in the City of Wyoming.
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Donation request from Freedom House.
b) Executive Session – On personnel.
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”