City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, February 13, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Donation request from the Stark Co. Elementary School Parents’ Club.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Executive Session on Personnel.
b) Proposal for Wyoming Police Dept. On-line Training.
c) Status of Cameras at Thomas Park.
d) Status of Ordinance Violations.
7) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Discuss TIF – Draft of Boundary Map.
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Status of water leak.
b) Set up a Committee Meeting for the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Discuss attending the Rural Community Economic Development Conference.
b) Casey’s General Store is requesting a Class A Liquor License.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”