City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 13, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Donation request from the Stark Co. Elementary School Parents’ Club.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Duke Frisby on Tapping Fee for property at 917 N. Galena.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Ordinance No. 16/17-7, An Ordinance to Authorize the Establishment of A Tax
Increment Financing “Interested Parties Registry” and Adopting Registration Rules for
Such Registries for the Wyoming Tax Increment Financing District No. 2
b) Proposed Timeline – City of Wyoming Proposed TIF District 2.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Wastewater Treatment Plant.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Quote from M.E. Simpson Co., Inc. for leak detection.
b) Set up a Committee Meeting for the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
9) Chief of Police – Mark James
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
b) Illinois Valley Electric Service Plan for the Generac Generator at City Shed.
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Donation of property at 503 W. Elm Street St.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”