City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Public Meeting & Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 10, 2017
Reminder Starting at 5:30 p.m.
1) City of Wyoming Public Meeting for the proposed Wyoming TIF District # 2
✥ Council Meeting ✥
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Stark County After Prom Committee – Requesting an donation. (Jenni Davis)
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group. (Will be absent from meeting.)
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Leak Detection quotes.
9) Chief of Police – Mark James
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Equipment – Backhoe & Skid Steer
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher (Will be absent from meeting.)
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Donation of property at 503 W. Elm Street St.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”