City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, May 8, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Resolution for 2017 MFT.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Updates on the Wastewater Plant.
9) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Agreement for Police Officer.
b) Agreement for Part-time Police Officer.
c) Wages for Part Time Officer.
d) Mutual Aid Agreement.
e) Amending the Vehicle Impound Ordinance.
f) Narcan Prescription
g) Status of Camera at Thomas Park.
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a)Swearing in new Officers.
12) Employees’ annual wage review.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”