City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, June 19, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Donation to the Wyoming Tractor Pull Association requested by Joe Gray.
b) Donation to the Wyoming Community Fireworks requested by Dave Bickett.
c) Renewal Agreement with Auditor – Wolf Tesar & Co.,PC
d) Clean Get Away Invoice and TIF Advisors Recommendation.
e) Mike Rumbold Downtown Beautification Application for 107 N. 7 th Street.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be
recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to
the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Richard Bauer on Police Training.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) An Ordinance Approving & Authorizing the City of Wyoming TIF Dist. 1
Downtown Beautification Incentive Program.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) MFT update.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Peroxychem Supply Agreement.
b) Operation and Maintenance Agreement for the R/O and the Wastewater
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Damage at Park.
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Annual Budget & Tax Appropriation for 5/1/17 to 4/30/18.
b) An Ord. to Provide for Cable/Video Service Provider Fee & Peg Access Support Fee.
12) Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources Lease Agreement.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”