City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, July 10, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Wyoming Chamber of Commerce requesting donation and other items which
are on their letter. (Note, Murphy’s is donating the dumpster.)
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) An Ordinance Approving & Authorizing the City of Wyoming TIF Dist. 1
Downtown Beautification Incentive Program.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) MFT – Acceptance of Proposal to Furnish Material & Approval of Award.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Operation and Maintenance Agreement for the R/O and the Wastewater
Treatment Plants. (Executive Session)
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Annual Budget & Tax Appropriation for 5/1/17 to 4/30/18.
b) An Ord. to Provide for Cable/Video Service Provider Fee & Peg Access Support Fee.
12) Fall Festival items to be taken care of by the City.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”