City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, August 14, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Renewal of matured CD.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Wyoming Chamber of Commerce requesting donation.
b) Domonik & Amanda Waters at 116 S. 7 th about traffic noise.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) Mike & Sheila Rumbold’s Beautification Application for 107 N. 7 th .
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) MFT – Compliance Review Audits for the years of Jan. 2012 – Dec. 2016.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Don McCauley / Greg McCauley
a) Status of R/O & WWT Plants.
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Amend the Nuisances and Weeds Ordinances.
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) An Ordinance Directing the Sale of Real Estate, property at 503 W. Elm.
13) Ad for the Fall/Winter Stark County Sports Program Book.
14) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”