City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, September 11, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Two renewals of matured CD.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Closing Mallard Street behind City Hall on Sept. 30 th for Brats Festival Sponsored by One
7) Ryle Irish TIF Application for 106 N. 7 th Street.
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Bill from Pavement Maintenance Services Inc. (This year’s MFT.)
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Amend the Nuisances and Weeds Ordinances.
b) An Ordinance Directing the Sale of Real Estate, property at 503 W. Elm.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”