City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, October 9, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Stark County JFL requesting a donation. ( Representative will attend.)
b) Requesting Donation for Toys for Tots. ( Bebe Groter.)
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Chad Patel about new business that requires Liquor License.
7) Ryle Irish TIF Application for 106 N. 7 th Street.
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Wastewater Treatment Plant Funding Options.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Medicom damage on Madison Ave.
b) CB Radio’s in city vehicles.
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) An Ordinance Directing the Sale of Real Estate, property at 503 W. Elm.
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Halloween Hours, Tuesday Oct. 31 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”