City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, November 13, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Chamber of Commerce requesting donations.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Ryle Irish Redevelopment Agreement.
b) An Ord. Approving and Authorizing the Execution of a TIF Redevelopment
7) John Leezer on City’s Liability Insurance.
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Complaints on condition of properties.
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Annual Tax Levy Ordinance.
13) Renewal on employee’s Health Insurance.
14) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”