City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, December 11, 2017
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Ferguson Waterworks renewal of Neptune Software Maintenance.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Elizabeth Eaton on the property at 601 N. Galena.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Beautification Application for John Taylor at 101 & 103 N. 7 th Street.
b) Johnson’s Drug Store Closing.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Sexual Harassment Ordinance and Policy.
b) Mediacom – Notice of Filing for a State Issued Authorization to Offer Cable or
12) Review the Garbage and Recycling Cost Study.
13) Employee Christmas Bonus.
14) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”