City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 9, 2018
Starting at 6:00 p.m.
A) TIF District #1, Joint Review Board Meeting – The purpose of the meeting, is to review the
effectiveness and status of the redevelopment project area.
Regular Scheduled Council Meeting starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be
recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Jeff Troutman on Fund Raiser to be held at Junior Fair Grounds.
7) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Possible Inducement Resolution for the Jarod Ely project at 209 W. Elm St.
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group. (Will be absent from meeting.)
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
a) Supply Agreement with Peroxychem LLC. (Copy in packets.)
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher – (Will be absent from meeting.) a)
Ordinances for Annex properties. (Copies in your packets.)
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Generac Home Standby Generator Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”