City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, February 12, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be
recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council
prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Building Trade Program status.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Discussion on the WWTP Improvements and IEPA Loan.
b) Agreement for Engineering Project Plan for consideration.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Parking on Mallard Street.
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Time for pay increase for Alex Ingel.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”