City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, January 8, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Beautification Application for John Taylor at 101 & 103 N. 7 th Street.
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Plan and Scope of WWTP Project Upgrade.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) City Ordinance Violations.
b) Donation to Freedom House.
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) AEP Energy Renewal
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”