City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 12, 2018
♣Starting at 6:30 p.m.♣
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Stark County After Prom Committee requested a donation.
b) Stark County Elementary Parent’s Club.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Adam Jaquet from Eagle Enterprises Recycling with a proposal on renewal.
(Proposal with information sheet enclosed in Council Meeting Packets.)
7) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Progress on the WWTP Improvements Project.
b) MFT 2018
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Need to purchase a Portable Breath Tester.
b) Impound towing bill.
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”