City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, May 14, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Stark County Sheriff Steve Sloan on National Night Out on August 7th.
7) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
- a) 2018 MFT Resolution
- b) Wastewater Treatment Plants Updates.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
- a) Possible replacement of the John Deere 1530 Tractor.
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
- a) Hiring Summertime helpers.
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
- a) Increase wages for Matt Reinhart.
12) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
13) Employees’ annual wage review.
14) Computer pricing to update the Computers at City Hall.
15) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
- a) Ameren Underground Easement on existing electric line on our property as well as the new line to serve the Stark County Fire Grounds.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”