City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, June 11, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Annual Audit Agreement with Wolf, Tesar & Company.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Kim Plumer on Relay for Life.
b) Tammy Rouse on Classic Car Cruise.
c) Tammy Rouse donation for Corn Boil.
d) Joe Gray requesting a donation for the Wyoming Tractor Pull Association.
e) Dave Bickett requesting a donation for Wyoming Community Fireworks.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Wastewater Treatment Plant status.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Discuss an Ordinance on Speed Limits.
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) An Ordinance to Establish the Prevailing Rate of Wages of the City of
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Status of burning on 503 W. Elm Street.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”