City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, July 9, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Kim Plumer on Relay for Life.
b) Semi parking by Doug Haffner’s business at 207 E. Williams Street.
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
7) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Wastewater Treatment Plant status.
b) MFT 2018 Project status.
8) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
9) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) City Ordinance Violations.
11) City Attorney’s Report – Bruce Fehrenbacher
a) Annual Budget and Tax Appropriation Ordinance 5/1/18 -4/30/19.
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”