City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, September 10, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
- a) The selling of the City’s Principal Financial Group Inc. common stock.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Attorney Mike Evans
7) Mike Kaisner from Hoerr Construction, Inc. on the Sanitary Sewer Lining.
8) Review bids and possible sell of City’s property at 503 W. Elm St.
9) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
- a) Advertising
- b) City Brochure’s
10) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group will be absent.
11) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
12) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
13) Chief of Police – Mark James
14) Attorney Mike Evans
15) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”