City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, October 8, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Sink hole.
6) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be
recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) David Hamilton requesting a Class A Liquor License for The Lounge.
7) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Representatives from The Economic Development Group, Ltd.
8) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Make recommendation to pay Pavement Maint. Service $31,948.65 for this
year’s MFT Project.
b) Wastewater Treatment Plant updated.
c) Watertower Site Visit Report.
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
a) Status of Watertower.
b) Watertower heater.
10) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Increase Matt Reinhart per agreement.
11) Employee Health Insurance Renewal.
12) Attorney Mike Evans
13) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
a) Halloween Hours – Wednesday, October 31 from 5 to 7:00 p.m.
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”