City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, November 12, 2018
Starting at 6:30 p.m.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Appointing and swearing in new Council Member.
6) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if at all possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
7) Wyoming Masonic Lodge Presentation by Joe Tracy.
8) John & Ben Leezer on the City’s Annual Liability Insurance Renewal.
9) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
10) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Wastewater Treatment Plant Status.
b) Watertower recommendations and agreement.
11) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
a) West Clarifier in need of repair at Wastewater Treatment Plant.
12) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
13) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Wants to amend an ordinance on noisy dogs.
14) Attorney Mike Evans
a) Annual Tax Levy Ordinance.
b) Status of Watertower.
15) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action maybe taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”