MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of Minutes from December 9, 2019 meeting.
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Attorney Michael Evans
a) Cannabis Tax Ordinance
b) Info on Sexual Harassment Mandatory State Training
6) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Engineering Report
7) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing
to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if possible, a
person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
8) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Approval of TIF funds for Chad Patel (Hunt’s Bros.)
9) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Sale of GMC truck
11) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Firearms Training
b) Training course for Bill Dorn
12) Mayor & Alderpersons’ Report
13) Executive Session on Personnel
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”