Venue has been moved from the City Hall to
The Paramount, 104 S. 7th, Wyoming
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of Minutes from February 10, 2020 meeting.
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing
to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if possible, a
person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Attorney Michael Evans
7) Mayor Report
a) Lisa Evans
8) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) Wyoming TIF District No. 1 – FY2018 & FY2019 Joint Review
9) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) Latest status
10) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
11) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
12) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Police matters
13) Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”