MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Pledge Allegiance to Flag.
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of Minutes from March 23, 2020 meeting.
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing
to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if possible, a
person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Attorney Michael Evans
7) Mayor Report
a) State Bank of Toulon – Mark Rewerts
b) Properties that need addressed:
1) 103 N. Galena -Locker
2) 503 W. Elm
3) 408 N. Main -Hoffman property (previously
4) 600 N 7th
Street – South of David Johnston
8) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) TIF resolution for new business.
9) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of the Farnsworth Group.
a) 2020 MFT Program
10) Water & Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
11) City’s Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
a) Storm sewer – 202 E. South St
12) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Police matters
13) Alderpersons’ Report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”