City Council Meeting Agenda for
Monday May 11, 2020 which has been
Extended to THURSDAY MAY 14, 2020
Due to Technical Difficulties with “Zoom”
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) Approval of City Council Minutes from April 13, 2020 and April 27, 2020.
Finance Committee Minutes from April 22, 2020 & April 29, 2020, and
TIF Committee Minutes from April 30, 2020.
3) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
4) Attorney Michael Evans
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asked that if possible, a person wishing to
address the council notify City Hall or Council prior to the meeting. The topic to be
addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of
6) Economic Development Report – Dennis Rewerts
a) TIF Committee Report
1) Proposed Wyoming TIF Dist 2 Resolution to incur TIF eligible project costs
2) Wyoming TIF Dist 1 FY2018 Downtown Beautification Incentive Program
Haskell Funeral & Cremation Services
3) Wyoming TIF Dist 1 Ordinance approving a redevelopment agreement with
7) Chief of Police – Mark James
a) Squad Car
8) Mayor Report
a) Sealed Bid for property of 503 W. Elm
b) Revision to Municipal Cannabis Retailer’s Occupation Tax Ordinance
No. 19/20-12 to be approved.
9) Executive Session for reason of City’s Finances
10) Alderperson’s Report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”