City Council Meeting Agenda
for Monday June 8, 2020
MEETING STARTS AT 5:30 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) City Engineer Justin Reeise Farnsworth Group:
a) Public Discussion regarding the Department of
Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO)
3) Approval of City Council Minutes from May 11, 2020, May 14, 2020
(Continuance of May 11 minutes), and May 26,2020 Special
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing
to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking that if possible, a
person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the
council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
6) Economic Development Advisor Denny Rewerts:
a) TIF District No. 1 – Ordinance Approving and
Authorizing a TIF Redevelopment Agreement between
the City and Chandresh “Chad” Patel and Omkar
Foods, Inc (d/b/a Hunt Brothers Pizza & Subs)
b) Proposed Wyoming TIF District No. 2 – An Ordinance
Approving and Authorizing a TIF Predevelopment
Areement between the City and Julie and Jenna Maher
and RIBCO, LLC (d/b/a Pub 91)
c) TIF 2 Meeting Announcement
7) Mayors Report:
a) City Liquor License Credit
b) Credit Card/ Debit Card Payments for Water Bills
c) Updates on 2 abandoned properties
1) 103 N Galena (Locker)
2) 408 N Main (Hoffman)
8) Superintendent Joe Kinsella:
a) Storm Sewer between N. Galena and N. 7th St.
9) Water and Sewer Manager, Greg McCauley:
a) Contract Renewal
10) Executive Session regarding Annual Wage Review & Personnel
11) Alderperson’s Report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”