City Council Meeting Agenda
for Monday July 13, 2020
Public Meeting for Proposed TIF District No. 2 begins at 5:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) Public Meeting for the Proposed TIF District No. 2 – Paul Ostrosky
3) Approval of City Council Regular Minutes from June 8, 2020 including Executive Session Minutes.
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
a) Engagement letter for Hjerpe and Tennison regarding annual audit.
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is
asking that if possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should
be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Tammy Wilkinson -regarding 408 N Main property
6) City Attorney’s Report – Michael Evans
a) Annexed properties of Unhold and Ag View on County records
b) Update on 408 N Main -Hoffman property (needs condemned)
c) Status on 601 N Galena (Lewis/Urban) The City would like to sell this property
d) Update on 103 N. Galena (Locker property) PiP-Group, LLC
7) Superintendent Joe Kinsella:
a) Mid Century Telephone – Troy Kirgan
b) Storm Sewer between N. Galena and N. 7th St. ballpark on replacing it
8) City Engineer Report – Justin Reeise
a) Ordinance for IEPA Waste Water Improvement Project
1 of 2
9) Economic Development Report – Denny Rewerts
10) Mayor Report:
a) There will be a City Council Meeting on July 27. The Ordinance for the
Annual Budget and Tax Appropriation will be voted on.
b) Casey’s General Stores – Curbside Beer Service
11) Water and Sewer Manager, Greg McCauley:
a) Contract Renewal
12) Executive Session on Personnel
13) Alderperson’s Report:
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”