City Council Meeting Agenda
for Monday August 10, 2020
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) Approval of Minutes from July 13, 2020, July 27, 2020 & Executive
July 13, 2020.
3) Treasurer’s Reports and Bills.
4) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person
wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking that if
possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will
be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Jeanie Porter – Sidewalk needs repaired in front of house
Standing Water -907 N Main
Water bills (meters)
b) Garth Nicholas – New Wave – wants to run Fiber Optics in
5) Economic Development Advisor – Denny Rewerts
a) Ordinance to establish a date for a public hearing for the
Proposed Wyoming TIF District No. 2 on October 12,
2020 at 5:30 p.m. at the Paramount Theater.
6) Attorney – Michael Evans
a) Greg McCauley’s Contract
b) Update on Annexed Waste Water Treatment Plant for TIF 2
c) Update on paperwork for Andy Porter’s purchase of 503 W
1 of 2
7) Mayors Report
8) Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
9) Water and Sewer Manager – Greg McCauley
10) Executive Session regarding Personnel
11) Alderperson’s Report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”