City Council Meeting Agenda
for Monday October 12, 2020
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) Approval of Regular City Council Minutes and Executive Session
Minutes from September 14, 2020.
3) Treasurer’s Reports and Bills.
– Ameren Renewal
– Illinois FBFM (Karen Parrott) payroll estimate
4) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person
wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking that if
possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or council prior to the
meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will
be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
a) Bebe Groter – Toys for Kids
b) Michelle Owens – Wyoming Locker property
c) Troy Kirgan with Mid Century Fiber
1. Century Enterprises, Inc. Franchise Agreement
Ordinance with the City of Wyoming, IL
2. Needs to purchase property in town (20’x20′)
5) Economic Development Advisor-Denny Rewerts Report
6) City Attorney Michael Evans Report:
a) Mutz Release Deed
b) WWTP Annexation
c) Hoffmann property
7) City Engineer -Justin Reeise Report
8) Superintendent – Joe Kinsella
9) Water and Sewer Manager- Greg McCauley
1 of 2
10) Police Chief Mark James Report
11) Mayor’s Report
a) Property between City Building and Pump House
12) City Clerk, Diane Baker
a) Petition Packets are ready for the April 6, 2021 Election.
b) (TIF2) Statement of Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
13) Alderperson’s Report:
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”