City Council Meeting Agenda
for Monday November 23, 2020
REGULAR MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking that if possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing
the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
3) The Economic Development Group, Ltd. – Paul
a) Approve final Ordinances to Establish TIF Disrict No. 2
4) City Attorney, Michael Evans:
5) Economic Development Advisor, Denny Rewerts:
6) Superintendent, Joe Kinsella
7) Mayor’s Report:
8) Alderperson’s Report:
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”