City Council Meeting Agenda
for Monday December 14, 2020
REGULAR MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call Approval of City Council Regular Minutes and Executive Minutes from
November 16, 2020. Also Regular Minutes from November 23, 2020.
3) Treasurer’s Report and Bills.
4) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will
be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking that if possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall
or council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council
will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
5) Leezer Insurance Agency
6) City Attorney Michael Evans Report:
a) Locker Property at 103 N. Galena
b) Update on sale of City property to Mid Century Fiber
7) Superintendent Joe Kinsella:
a) Estimates to tear down locker.
b) Right of Way Fee for Fiber Optics Companies
8) Economic Development, Denny Rewerts
9) Police Chief, Mark James Report:
a) Bullet proof vests
10) Water and Sewer Manager, Greg McCauley:
11) Mayor Report:
a) City Council Meeting scheduled for Monday, November 23, 2020
b) Required Sexual Harassment Prevention Training on line
12) Alderperson’s Report:
13) Executive Session regarding personnel
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”