City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Wyoming, IL 61491
City Council Meeting Agenda
for February 8, 2021
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Roll Call
2) Approval of Minutes from January 11, 2021 Regular Council Meeting
3) Treasurer’s Report and Bills
4) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the
council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking that if possible, a person wishing to address the council
notify City Hall or council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing
the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
5) Attorney Michael Evans /Paralegal Julie Maher
a) Update on how to proceed with Locker Property at 103 N. Galena
6) Engineer Report – Justin Reeise of Farnsworth Group
7) Economic Development Advisor Denny Rewerts
8) Superintendent Joe Kinsella
9) Water and Sewer Manager Greg McCauley
9) Police Chief Mark James
10) Mayors report
11) Alderperson’s Report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”