Venue -the Paramount Theater
108 S. 7th Street, Wyoming, IL
City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Wyoming, IL 61491
City Council Special Meeting Agenda
for July 26, 2021
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Pledge of allegiants to the flag.
2) Roll Call
3) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking, that if possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
4) Treasurer’s report
- a) Approval of Engagement Letter from Hjerpe & Tennison for Annual Audit
- b) CD renewal
5) Attorney Michael Evans
- a) Approval of the Annual Budget Ordinance (May 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022)
- b) Right of Way Ordinance
6) Economic Development Advisor Denny Rewerts
- a) Approval of TIF 1 Beautification Application submitted by Jon Knoblauch of
7) Finance Committee Recommendation for Parks and Trees funding.
8) Superintendent Joe Kinsella
9) Water & Sewer Manager Greg McCauley
10) Police Chief Mark James
11) Mayor’s report
- a) Approval of Mid-Century Communications -Internet and phone system
12) Aldermen report
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”