City of Wyoming
108 E. Williams Street
Wyoming, IL 61491
City Council Meeting Agenda
for Tuesday, January 11, 2022
MEETING STARTS AT 6:00 P.M.
1) Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of Minutes from December 14, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
4) Treasurer’s Report and Bills
5) Public Discussion, Visitors’ comments – By Council Policy, a person wishing to
address the council will be recognized by the Mayor. It is asking, that if possible, a person wishing to address the council notify City Hall or council prior to the meeting. The topic to be addressed should be given. A person addressing the council will be allowed a maximum of five minutes.
1) Vanda Gerard -Wyoming Elementary Parents Club
6) Farnsworth Group Engineer Josh Brown’s report
7) Attorney Justin Raver of Barash & Everett
a) Locker property 103 N. Galena – update -possible Foreclosure
8) Economic Development Advisor Denny Rewerts
a) John & Leslie Bowser, The Refined Home TIF 1 Reimbursement
9) Superintendent Joe Kinsella
10) Water & Sewer Manager Greg McCauley
a) Flow Meter quotes – Gasvoda & Associates, Inc. $20,232.20
KVI Inc through Ald. Mercer $ 9,888.00
b) Johnston Construction quote for repairs on building at WWTP
11) Police Chief Mark James
12) Mayor’s report –
a) Neptune 360 Software Package Proposal -Ferguson Waterworks Neptune 360 Interface Upgrade programing quote- LOCIS
b) Owner’s property vs City property – sidewalk to road
c) City Codes regarding repairs to service pipes – City & property
13) Alderperson – Ald. Hansard -continued discussion regarding
reimbursement request from homeowner for digging up plugged
Possible action may be taken on all issues listed above.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”